Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Rabbit has arrived!

  
Chinese Horoscope the Rabbit
google photo
Kung Hei Fat Choi!
Feb 03, 2011
I'm not much of an astrology fan but since I work for a Chinese-owned company (hmmmm ...I wonder, will the CEO give out tikoy or nian gao?), everyone is talking about it. 
To satisfy my curiosity   I read  here  that 2011 the Year of the Metal Rabbit  is inauspicious for WOOD Rabbits (born in 1915 and 1975).
Like me. :(
Didn't curiosity kill the cat LOL because what is worse than reading  this ?
This is a very bad fortune year for the rabbit. Not only it is difficult for you to earn bucks, you may encounter money loss that may cause you to result in financial crisis. You should be more aware of your spending as well as being extra careful whe dealing with money.
::sigh::
What's new? Another year of tight finances!  
But I believe things will be better, there's no reason to lose hope. Astrology should be taken as a guide only, not a as your fate.  All we have to do is be diligent, kind, and positive and I'm sure bad luck will go away!
And for something to think about, read on.
"Do not rely on the rabbit's foot for good luck, after all, it didn't work out too well for the rabbit." Anonymous
 

I don't believe in luck. We make our own good fortune.
- Dr. Joyce Brothers




1 comment:

  1. Just received 2 boxes of tikoy yesterday from a Chinese friend.

    ReplyDelete