It's that time of the week again for Friday 5 questions! Make sure to visit the home of Friday 5 by clicking on the button.
The question for today:
- Do you prefer to be in the driver's seat or in the co-pilot's chair, literally and figuratively?
- Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
- How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
- At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
- What's something you enjoy that's literally cheesy, and what's something you enjoy that's figuratively cheesy?
- I prefer the co-pilot's seat because most times I just want to enjoy the view.
- No, I like to travel light.
- It depends.
- I try my best not to get drunk especially if it's someplace outside my home.
- I love pizza with double serving of mozzarella and blueberry cheesecake
- Taking charge of things and happenings in my life is a must.
- I don't carry them long especially if that baggage is called grudge.
- I hold on to things as long as there is sentimental value to it.
- I always get "drunk as a skunk" on conversation and camaraderie.
- Love letters