Friday, November 19, 2010

Cheesy Friday 5 for November 19

Friday5.org


It's that time of the week again for Friday 5 questions! Make sure to visit the home of Friday 5 by clicking on the button.

The question for today:
  • Do you prefer to be in the driver's seat or in the co-pilot's chair, literally and figuratively?
  • Do you have a lot of baggage, literally and figuratively?
  • How much junk have you got in the trunk, literally and figuratively?
  • At celebrations where people are drinking, are you more likely to be literally or figuratively drunk as a skunk?
  • What's something you enjoy that's literally cheesy, and what's something you enjoy that's figuratively cheesy?

Literally:
  • I prefer the co-pilot's seat because most times I just want to enjoy the view.
  • No, I like to travel light. 
  • It depends.
  • I try my best not to get drunk especially if it's someplace outside my home.
  • I love pizza with double serving of mozzarella and blueberry cheesecake

Figuratively

  • Taking charge of things and happenings in my life is a must.
  • I don't carry them long especially if that baggage is called grudge.
  • I hold on to things as long as there is sentimental value to it.
  • I always get "drunk as a skunk" on conversation and camaraderie.
  • Love letters




No comments:

Post a Comment