Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sad

It has been a hectic week for me with the audit season in full swing at the company where I work and with Teddy(bear) not feeling well and with the preparation for the upcoming 40 days of mother's death nipping at the back of my mind...

Scratch that.

I  know. I know.

Those are not THE reason why I am slovenly in my blogging duties.

It's just that --

I'm sad.

I get angry more frequently than usual.

And stressed almost to the point of snapping.

AND I CAN'T BLOG ABOUT IT!

Not right away, that is.

I can talk about happy things, amusing things, matter of fact things ...

But NOT my dark moods.

I admire those people here who can rant, rant, rant at the height of their feelings and can still put their thoughts into cohesive sentences.

I'm a bad blogger, I guess.

::sigh::












No comments:

Post a Comment