Saturday, April 23, 2011

6WS - 23Mar2011


What is in your Kikay kit?
----

"Kikay " is a Filipino slang word for sassy. Kikay also pertains to girls who love fashion and accesories and knows to have fun! So a "Kikay Kit" means a make-up purse carried around by us "girls" as we make rounds with our lives. It is a small (it depends on your definiton of "small", though)  armory of lip balms and sheeners and cologne and powder and what-nots. 


Hmmm, I think I have to go and blog about what's inside mine... :)

Happy weekend, all! It's already Easter Sunday here but I'm sure it's still Saturday in some parts of world!




6 comments:

  1. Visiting from 6WS - love this blog hopping where you learn new things. I didn't know what a kikay kit was and now I do.

    Thanks for dropping by and I hope you have a great Easter weekend

    Cheers, Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting - I learned something. Thanks for playing 6WS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! My son travels there a lot. Interesting. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the visit on 6WS. Hope you had a great easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. no matter what name you give it or what country you live in, women always need something to carry their "necessities" in, don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete