Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday 5 for April 22: TeeVee


LiveJournal Friday Five
Friday5.org  

  1. What are your thoughts on late-night television talk shows?  I don't watch late-night TV anymore. Last week, Mr T thought that TV is not important so he decided to throw his mug at it :(
  2. What television program is so bad you can’t believe anyone watches it? Dr. Phil? I don't know how could people fight in front of a TV crew with guests watching your secrets unfold on national television?
  3. In what way have your television-viewing habits changed over the years? I don't watch much TV except the 6o'clock news and the National Geographic on cable. I have long since deactivated my cable.
  4. If you were in charge of the universe, what changes might you make to television? No violent cartoons and sexily clad anime.
  5. What is most likely the very next thing you will be watching on television? As soon as I trick Mr T to buy me a new TV, I'd probably watch movies on DVD instead and just turn the TV on the primetime news.




No comments:

Post a Comment