Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Got my first Stylish Blogger Award




I'm starting all over again here at Pen, Paper and a Mouse because I lost my Google rank @ fickleinpink, the dark side blog and for the life of me can not pinpoint where  did I go wrong. 


Anyways....


Just recently, Shah @ WordsinSync for gave me this award and I am soooooooooo glad! THANK YOU SO MUCH!








There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 15 or so, recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!


#1 - DONE!
#2 -- Let me see...

  1. I've never owned a dog, or a cat (though I'd like to try, only I worry that I won't be able to take care of them properly)
  2. I hate scared to death of cockroaches.
  3. I'm allergic to crabs.
  4. I'm more into action/ suspense movies than chick-flicks.
  5. I've got 12 stitches up my leg due to a motor accident years ago.
  6. I haven't traveled anywhere in 2 years and hope to get more travel time this year.
  7. I love to cook, read, and write and hope to do it here.
#3 -- newly found gems on my bloghopping! Make sure to check them out, they are interesting!




No comments:

Post a Comment